Durian Ice Cream 榴莲冰激凌
1) Add the sugar into yolks, stir until the sugar melts. Then mix them with milk and cook the mixed liquid in a pot over a low flame. Keep stirring while cooking until it almost gets boiled, turn off the fire immediately.
2) Pour the cream and honey into the pot, and stir it thoroughly.
3) Then add the mashed durian flesh and stir the mixing thoroughly again.
4) Put the small pot into refrigerator for one hour, take it out and then stir it with a whisk or electric mixer for 2 minutes, after that put it back to refrigerator.
5) In every 1,5 hours take it out from the refrigerator and stir it for two minutes, repeat the same process for five times. And then put it back to the refrigerator again, in about two hours the durian ice cream is ready for you to enjoy!