Honey Grapefruit Tea
1) Scrub the grapefruit gently with salt for ca. 3-5 minutes so as to remove the wax from the surface. Then wash away the salt with clean water.For grapefruit peel, peel off the thin yellow part for use together with grapefruit flesh,while throw away the white part.
2) Soak the yellow peel in light salty water for ca. 8 hours in order to remove bitter taste. Cut the grapefruit flesh into small pieces or grind them in a blender.
3) Cut the yellow peel into very tiny shreds. Put the flesh and peel into nonstick pot, add some water and rock candy, cook them over a high heat at the beginning, when it boils then switch the fire into a low flame , keep stirring with wooden spoon so as to avoid sticking to the pot.
4) Cook for ca. 40 minutes over a low flame . When the grapefruit jam boils to thick state with big bubbles , turn off the fire.
5) After cooling off, pour Langnese golden clear honey in and stir them evenly, then put them into a clean dry bottle, seal it up. Then put them into the refrigerator for three days.
6) Each time just take a small portion out of the bottle into your tea cup, and then pour warm water into cup. Now it is time to enjoy your honey grapefruit tea!