Sesame Mung Bean Pastry 麻香绿豆糕
1) Clean mung beans and soak them in water over night until the hulls swell up and burst, rub the beans with hands, and wash away the bean hulls.
2) Cook the beans in a steamer for about half an hour until they are ripe and soft, and then mash them with a spoon into paste.
3) Melt the maize oil and butter over a low flame in a pan.
4) Add the mung bean paste onto the pan, keep frying until the oil and butter are totally absorbed.
5) Add sugar and Langnese acacia honey, and then keep frying until they are melted and absorbed into mung bean paste.
6) Spread the cooked white sesames into mung bean paste evenly, then turn off the fire immediately, Cool them off.
7) Round ca. 30g bean paste into a ball with hands, then press it into the mold evenly, turn the mold over and tap the top to remove the pastry. Bingo!
2) 将脱皮的绿豆放入蒸锅蒸半小时左右至熟软, 用勺子碾压成泥